Thursday, June 11, 2009

Pandora finds her way to a new home.


Pandora is a German Shepherd dog that was found and rescued on Highway 91 running into traffic. RAPS is so delighted that Pandora is in a happy home. See Pandora's updates below.

-----------
The day has gone so great , Pandora has mastered the front steps to the house (she is doing so well), and walked the kids back and forth to school today . She is happier with Max (other dog) and seems already so much more confident in her walking and in her personality !

I was glad to go to work today to give Paul and the kids some time to bond with Pandora. As you suspected she has been tracking me and tried to get out to me when I left for work . I have sent some pics of Pandora in her corner and one of Maxie as well . We will keep you up to date , have a great day! Thanks again for all your support ! ~ Deena

-----------

Pandora has has continued to progress well but I think may have some separation anxiety issues developing (with me especially). I got tons of great info from the trainer there ( barkbusters over the phone) this weekend and we are doing as suggested, but I may have a trainer come next week to ensure we are not going in the wrong direction. Poor Pandy has had so many obstacles so far we really want to make sure we are doing everything we can to make her a confident well balanced dog. She has a new bed which she loves and slept upstairs for the first time last night. ~ Deena