Monday, June 22, 2009

Brie, Bandit and Erika

Hello Shelter staff!

I just wanted to give you an update and send some pictures along of my special little girl! I've had her just over 6 months now and it's as though she's been in my life forever. I couldn't imagine life without her!!

She has come a long way from when I first adopted her from RAPS, first of all she is now a healthy 12.5 lbs and is warming up to people every day. She used to be so scared of loud noises but on our walks every day she is slowly getting used to it.

I kept the name you gave her as it suits her perfectly and not only is she a complete sweatheart, she is so pretty!! She and Bandit are the best of friends and she looks for him (in a bit of a mad panic) if he goes out of her sight. Too cute.

So thank you once again for all the good work you do and if you have any other cavaliers that come through your shelter I would love to add to my fur-family! : ) Thank you once again, I love her so so much. And a special thank you for giving me the blessing of adopting her while currently having another dog. I would think this is a good thing as they can keep each other company, but you'd be surprised of all the red tape I hear about at other shelters so thank you again. She couldn't be happier and is now living the life of luxury!!
Wags, ~Erika