Saturday, April 3, 2010

Trixie finds a wonderful home in the Kooteneys


I just wanted to drop you guys a note. Ollie (Trixie) and I are great. She is a wonderful dog, and we are getting a along great. We have been long hikes every day and she is adjusting well to the house. We are busy learning house training and not to jump up. Also we are meeting lots of dogs. She has a friend down the street that she played with two days ago. Hopefully they can continue to be friends. She does not have good dog to dog skills, read she is a little bit rude, but once the initial meeting is over more times than not she is good. I am sure with practise she will become a great dog. It really helps that she is food motivated. I am sure she likes me but sometimes I feel like a cookie dispenser. Haha.

Hope all is well at the shelter.

Suzanne