Thursday, April 29, 2010

Panzer - Update


Hi Everyone at RAPS,


We have had Panzer for a little over a month now and things are going great. We did change his name to Diesel. We have been learning lots, both my husband and I had family dogs, but neither one of us were involved in training a dog. Our obedience class has started and he is doing good, and Justin and I are are learning lots too. His leash manners are improving. He is good with the cat (Angus), most of the time he just ignores Angus. Angus has been so patient with the dog, he hisses every now and then when Diesel does something to scare him, but he is yet to bring the claws out. We love having Diesel around, he is such a good dog in the house. Our neighbour hood is very close to a popular dog park and a creek, Diesel goes swimming everyday. I have even taken him out on bike rides with me and he enjoys them.


We are so happy to have Diesel with us.


Justin and Ashley