Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lola the pekingnese is thriving in her new home


This is Sandra, and I adopted Lola on March 1, 2010.

On the first night at home, Lola was a little disoriented and shy, but by the very next day, she became aware of her surroundings and revealed a vivacious, loving attitude that never seems to change!

Lola is such an affectionate girl! She loves to sit beside us on the couch or on the bed. She almost never barks in the house. Amazingly, she lets us know if she has to go outside by pawing lightly at the front door.

Lola is a wonderful companion. Her favourite pass-time is going for a walk. The word "Walk" causes her extreme excitement no matter what time of day it is. She walks very well on a leash, and she has also visited the dog park and socialized politely with other dogs on many occasions. She enjoys riding in the car with us too!

I have introduced her to all of my friends and family, and everyone falls in love with her funny underbite and her sweet-natured personality. Adopting Lola was the best decision I've made this year, and I'm so happy to have her in my life.

Sandra G