Friday, January 7, 2011

Sirrius

Sirrius was his original name and he had a tag on his cage that stated he was "depressed." I visited him a total of 4 times in Richmond and it became obvious that he was an extremely affectionate cat who was timid and wary of anything outside his cage to the extent that he was very withdrawn. He had been a resident at the shelter for 3 months when I first encountered him and it was explained to me that adopters didn't often choose 1 year old black cats. I chose him and gave him a home and he put on weight and adjusted in about 1 month and I now have the sweetest and most affectionate and playful indoor cat imaginable. Thank you Raps for being around and while I still have the cage that was leant to me, I will return it and pay a visit over the next while.

Thank You again and regards from Shorty and I