Friday, January 8, 2010

Simon and Charlie


Hello,

I just got finished reading the newsletter about the Christmas Drive and was just so happy to see what a great response RAPS had. Isn't it wonderful what people can do at this time of year? It also reminded me that I promised to send you pictures of Simon the kitten I adopted. He's a bit bigger now but still just full of playful energy. He's finally learned to use his claws more gently to get attention, however no convincing can get him to stop poking me in the face at 7am if his food bowl is empty! lol

He and Charlie are great friends and the two of them play chase in my house. Charlie learned the hard way Simon doesn't like to be pinned down with all that slobbery love when Simon bit his cheek! Now Charlie chases but doesn't 'catch' Simon.

Hope all is well, can't wait for the training sessions to start up again in Spring. That was so much fun for Charlie!

Take care,
Bonnie