Friday, January 1, 2010

FLICKR Photos: Name that Cat!

Check out this wonderful photo album of Cat Sanctuary cats!

Thank you so much to Leslie who has done an amazing job adding names.

It gives me a great pleasure (and something to kill the time while I
wait for this baby to arrive) to do this for RAPS.

I miss the kitties so much and look forward to being able to visit in
the new year.

Once again any of the photos I took, can be used to promote RAPS in
any way.

If you can not download a copy off of the FLICKR site directly, just
send me the link to the photo you want a copy of and I will send you
the full sized image.

Most of the photos are about 2304 x 1728 in their original format
size, so they are large and great quality to print.

I have considered the idea of printing and framing some of the images
to auction off in the future to raise funds for RAPS.

In the meantime I'll keep sorting the images I have.

Thanks again.
Barbara