Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tootsie update

Hello,
My partner and I adopted Tootsie yesterday (the 7 year old cat who had been at the shelter for over 2 months), and as we were leaving you told us to update you on Tootsie's progress so I thought I'd fill you in on how she has been so far.

She is such a doll! She has adjusted to her new surroundings very well! Within the first hour of getting her home she was eating with a great appetite (healthy wet food with no grains) and hopping up on our laps and purring away. She is very well behaved and affectionate. She is using her scratching post happily and following me around like a little shadow, purring and rubbing against us constantly. We absolutely adore her!

We think you are running a very good shelter and really care about the well being of your animals. Thank you for helping us find our new loving companion.

Sincerely,
Megan