Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Thank you for Lisa!


Hello,

I'm just writing to say a huge THANK YOU!! Yesterday I came into your shelter with my boyfriend Colin looking to find a cat to take home and make a part of the family. We ended up leaving with "Lisa". I say that in quotations because we've actually changed her name to Sophie. She's just didn't seem like a Lisa to us. We figured that at 6 months old and we plan on having her for the next 20 years that she could adjust to a new name at this stage in her life. Anyways... WE LOVE HER. You told us she was a great cat but we could of never imagined this. From the moment we brought her home yesterday she was curious and full of wonder as she scoped out the condo. She has taken a huge liking to the view from our 19th floor in Gastown facing the North Shore and has been so lovely and sweet these last 24hours. Colin keeps telling me that he just can't believe how quickly she has adjusted in our home.

We are in love with her. We will take great care of her. Thanks so much again!!!

Georgia

PS - I've attached a picture of her sleeping on the couch.