Thursday, September 9, 2010

Molly - 3 years after her adoption from RAPS


On one of my frequent trips to RAPS I met Molly, a beautiful little 1 year old orange kitty. As soon as I laid eyes on her I knew I wanted to adopt her.

That was 3 years ago.

This Sunday Molly will turn 4 years old and I couldn't be happier to have her in my life. Molly is doing amazing. She loves playing with her older cat brother and sister although they may not always be in the mood to reciprocate. She loves watching the birds that fly by our condo. She greets everyone that comes for a visit and everyday she knows precisely when it's time for her favourite wet food (she lets me know when I'm running late!).

Although she likes to act independent, Molly still expects one on one time with mom every night and always likes to have a cuddle when she comes to bed.

Molly is truly living the life she has come to expect and deserve.

Laurie