Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sammy is looking mighty fine!


Hello Everyone at RAPS,

I have been in my home for almost 4 months. Time sure has flown by, since I left the shelter. I liked to thank you for taking care of me and let you know how
I'm doing.

The first couple of months were pretty tough. I was not feeling very well. My new Mum and Dad helped me get better. They washed my eyes, spoon fed me Spot Stew (which is my favourite soft food), cleaned up after me and generally showered me with love.

Times have changed now. I've enclosed a few photos from my album. I think I'm looking mighty fine.

I'm much more active. I've learned a lot about toys. I like 'toying' with my cat nip filled mouse. When I'm tired of it, I like to chase the balls with bells. There are all kinds of toys here and Mum and Dad are helping me learn how to play with all of them.

We have four cat trees in our home. It took me awhile to figure them out. I like to sun myself on the largest one. Mum and Dad are teaching me to use the scratching posts. I've made a few mistakes, but I think I'm catching on.

Oh, did I tell you about my sister. Princess (AKA Kelly) did not like me invading her home. I want to be her friend but she can be 'standoffish'. Sometimes, I'm a bit mischievous and chase Princess around the house. She's mellowing with time and I hope we will be able to be best friends in the future. I did enclose a photo of the two of us sharing the big cat tree.

All this writing, has tired me out. I think I'll have to say goodbye, as I need to have a catnap.

Thanks Again

Sammy