Monday, April 18, 2011

Our new puppy Kona (Klondike)

To Everyone at the Richmond Animal Shelter,

I would first of all like to thank you all for bringing Kona (Klondike) into our lives. We are now a family and he warms my heart everyday. He has adjusted really well, still full of spit and vinegar but he is learning really fast. He is a very happy boy as he usually gets to go to the beach or long walks more than twice a day :) I have never seen a puppy smile as much as he does! We have had so much love and support from our family and friends, he is a little rockstar and everyone loves him. He is rarely left alone (so far only once for 15mins) so he is getting all the attention and love that he deserves. I've attached some pictures here for you all to see ;)

Thank you all so much for being a part in bringing Kona into our lives, I don't know what I would do without him!

Sincerely,

Bree and Sasha