Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Doreen's Kittens


Hello ladies,

This is a shot of the 2 kittens that came home with me. I remember you said they were “Kim’s kittens”. There were 4 in the litter and the siblings were black. They came with their mother who subsequently took on 2 newborns to nurse and they all got adopted before I knew them. I have renamed them after my aunts…..the brown one is Maggie ( after Margaret age 93, my Dad’s sister ) the grey one is Gracie ( after Grace age 83, my Mom’s sister). The aunts are thrilled! Both aunts are well and very strong women so I hope the girls will follow in their footsteps. They have incredible energy, love to eat and are becoming nicely socialized. They have never made a fuss at night and happily sleep on the bed. It is Gracie who has the patch of ringworm on her back leg but with your advice, I know that will soon be gone. I can assure you that they are having the best of everything in their little world and are greatly loved. If you would like to stay in touch with them, they would love it but I do know that you have hundreds of “children” out there. West Van is a long way from you but I will come by whenever I am near you and I will definitely be out to help with Spring Clean Up at the acreage.

Thank you again for all the good work you do.

Doreen