Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Updates of Noah (Cherry) and Maki (Sasha)

Hi Carol, Sonia and everyone at RAPS

I dropped by earlier today to donate some fabric for the shelter. Just want to send some pictures to all of you and give you a brief update of both Noah (Cherry) and Sabamaki (Sasha)

Maki has been doing great! She is my little chunky pillow now. She sleeps by my head every single night. She also likes to stay close to me when I watch TV or when I go onto my computer. She learned to sit before I give her treats too!!

Noah is still a little nervous although she's been home for about 10 months now, but has improved A LOT!! She now follows me into the bathroom every morning and will beg to be picked up and put on my lap while I'm...... well let's not get into that :P For the past couple days she started to like being carried like a baby. She would rest her little paws on my shoulder too.

Here are some pictures of them!!

Winn