Thursday, December 10, 2009

Kelly Runs the Place Now!

Hello Everyone at the RAPS Shelter,

This is Kelly (the Cat) checking in. I wanted to thank you for taking care of me for so many months.

I thought I would let you know how I'm doing. I think I like living at my foster home. They have lots of fun toys to play with. I really like chasing the balls with bells or catnip. Chasing the mouse on the long string is pretty good fun, too.

My coat was not feeling so great, but my Mum and Dad have worked on it. I dig the furminator. I'm not as thrilled with the scissors, but they were a necessary evil. How's that for progress?

My favourite spot, so far, is the top of the cat tree. I've enclosed some of my most recent photos.

I run and play everywhere in the house. Mum and Dad have already accepted that, as the princess, I run the place.

Thanks for everything. Meow

Kelly the Cat (Martha and David)