Monday, November 30, 2009

Serena falls for Quon!

I met Quon while preparing to write my adoption profile. I immediately felt a connection with him: he was playful and cuddly at the same time. I was also struck by his uniqueness: he's a Chinese Crested and has no hair on his body: only head, tail and paws. He seemed like he really needed someone to play and bond with, so I decided to foster him for the weekend. And what a good dog! He already knows how to sit, stay and lie down; a great foundation to build on. He loves his toys and long peaceful naps! He's friendly with other people, dogs and is always in a good mood. It became quickly obvious that Quon and I were a great match for one another, so much so that I've decided to give him a permanent home and we are both looking forward to many more days together. ~Serena, RAPS Volunteer