Monday, December 15, 2008

Bebe (aka Lexi)


Lexi is a 12 year old cat that was at our shelter for approx. a year. NO one wanted her because of her age, even though she was such a loving cat! Eventually the perfect home came along Lexi and she is a VERY happy cat!


A few weeks ago my other cat, BG who was about 17 years old, died and went to kitty heaven. I missed him so much! He was so much company and very loving. I was so lonesome, I went to the Richmond Shelter and Carol showed me a lovely tabby cat about 12 years old or so, that had been in the shelter for quite a while. I was so lucky to get her. Most people want a young cat, I wanted one my own age which is "76"! Bebe is one of the lovingest pets I've ever had. She squeaks, chirps, wags her tail, and loves to be cuddled.


Now I know there is a Santa Claus! Merry Christmas!


Marie Baugh